Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


SUNY ALBANY.

so basically, college has had the biggest impact on me. i have grown and changed so much since i've been here. even within the first like month or two of freshman year. i went back to visit my high school, and some of the teachers i've worked with over the years have noticed a bigger, positive change. they've said i seem a lot more confident and sure of myself, and i really seem to know what the hell i'm doing with my life. it's always good to hear that.

but the main thing especially is all the friends i've made here. all of these amazing wonderful people have opened up my eyes to what good friends truly are, and how much some of my friends stepped on me in high school. coming here you get to meet people from all these different places who have experienced different things and have so much to share with you. my best friends here are the greatest people in the entire world, i can guarantee that. i have had so many amazing times with them, and i will continue to for the next few years that i'm here.

the only problem with college though, is just how fast it's going by. i mean, we're almost on november already of my sophomore year. like when the hell did that happen? i'm just trying to cherish every moment i can while i'm still here, because they say you will never have a better four years of your entire life. and every summer you will be counting down the days until you can just come back. and well, whoever "they" are, they're one million percent right.

drink my beer and smoke my weed
but my good friends is all i need
pass out at three, wake up at ten
go out to eat, then do it again
man i love college..

No comments:

Post a Comment